How to create an email signature? - How do I insert a logo in my email?
Signatures mean different things to different people, depending on where you work, and what job you are in. Some companies have very strict guidelines on what you can and can not include in your signature, even telling you exactly what font and font size you have to use! And then there are other organisations that don't care, so you can add your personal touch.
Whatever your situation, chances are you need to know how to add a signature to your outgoing email in Outlook 2007. It is easier than you think!
YOU DON'T HAVE FLASH PLAYER!!!
YOU CAN NOT SEE THIS VIDEO WITHOUT IT
get it, on the link above.
To create your signature in Outlook 2007
- Click "Tools", then "Options". This will open the "Options" dialog box (shown here). Click on the "Mail Format" tab, then click on the "Signature" button, about 3/4 of the way down the dialog box. This will open the "Signatures and Stationery" dialog box.
- Click "New", then give your signature a name.
- In the text area, type your signature. To change fonts or font sizes, add bold or italics etc, simply use the buttons and drop down boxes above the text area.
- Click "Save" when you are finished.
- [OPTIONAL] You can set up more than one signature if you like. Simply click "New", name your new signature, and type your new signature.