Free online advertising tips! Nothing is better than free...
You are opening or redesigning your online store. Your new website has been created, what other steps can you take to increase traffic to your website? If you don't advertise nothing will happen, that is guaranteed
Here at Web Designer Express we will create a site that will speak to your target audience, we will work together with you and we will do a market research to find out what works for you. Our website will have ease of navigation and we will work hard to make sure that your client never has to look for your competitor.
But, what else can you do to increase traffic and visibility to your website? Here are some simple steps to free online advertising:
- Ask us about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Trough the SEO process we will work to increase volume to your website, ensuring that your website will be indexed by the main search engines; therefore increasing your page ranking. Better ranking will mean higher traffic and more business to you, if you are not comfortable doing your self ask us to do it for you. Here is what you should know about SEO.
- Have your own blog. People like blogs, they like it when they feel like they are being talked to in a personal level and they have the ability to respond and comment on your blog. Make it interesting and write simple and complex content for all audiences. Your web designer and web developer can include a blog section to your site. Ask us about it.
- Make sure you have substantial content that is relevant to your business and your industry, great content is everything in your website, remember to write what people want to read and not what you like to write.
- Submit your website to an industry site and/or industry directory. However beware of directories that solicit you for upgraded listings. Make sure the directory is widely used and accepted in your industry. Always affiliate your site with reputable sites, don't make the mistake of submitting your website to everyone that call be very bad.
- Exchange links with other reputable sites that are related to your business, links can bring great amount of traffic to your website..
- Utilize media clip websites such as YouTube to market your business. Only link related media that your consumers might find interesting.
- Issue a news release. Once your website is complete, send a news release to newspapers or industry periodicals. Find an event that might be newsworthy, write an article related to your business and send it in making sure you include a link to your website. Utilize traditional and web targeted media.
- Make sure you include your website address on all your business cards, stationary, flyers, brochures and all printed materials.
- Promote your site on online forums. There are thousands of forums, internet communities, and social networking websites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Myspace among many others. Find online communities with serious discussions and make sure you actively participate and advertise your website.
- Traditional paid advertising. Either printed media or internet paid advertising such as pay per click, ask one of our web developers for more information.